4 tablespoons of flour
4 tablespoons of sugar
1/2 tablespoon of vanilla sugar
1. Peel and cut the apples into fine wedges. Grease a round pan with a small piece of butter. Place the apple wedges in a circular shape until you cover the entire bottom of the pan. Sprinkle the apples with 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla sugar and put them in the oven for 10 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius.
2. Separately, mix the egg yolks with 4 tablespoons of sugar until the mixture becomes creamy.
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff and mix them gently with the egg yolks mixture. Then, add the flour one tablespoon at a time and mix gently.
4. Put this mixture on top of the apple wedges that should already look golden. And put the pan once again in the oven for another 15-20 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius.
5. Test if it’s done by putting a toothpick inside the batter. If it comes out clean, it means it’s done.
6. Place a plate on top of the pan and turn it over. The apple pie should come out nice and easy and ready to serve!
Photo credits: Anamaria Olaru
Gluten-free cupcakesDecember 14th, 2016
Apple cakeJuly 30th, 2014
Gluten Free Mango CakeApril 29th, 2014
Yogurt with a TwistNovember 24th, 2013
Gluten-Free Apple PieNovember 24th, 2013
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.