Gluten-Free Banana Bread
1 1/2 cups almond flour (if you don’t have almond flour, just mix in a blander blanched almonds)
1 tablespoon of butter
1/4 cup of dark brown sugar (you can use more if you wish)
3 medium bananas, mashed
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup walnuts
1. Preheat your oven to 170 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Lightly grease a loaf pan and pour in the batter.
4. Bake for 55 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before slicing
Enjoy it for breakfast with a cup of hot coffee! I recommend this banana bread with almond flour because it’s much more consistent and rich in nutrients than a banana bread with wheat flour.
Photo credits: Anamaria Olaru
Gluten-free cupcakesDecember 14th, 2016
Apple cakeJuly 30th, 2014
Gluten Free Mango CakeApril 29th, 2014
Yogurt with a TwistNovember 24th, 2013
Gluten-Free Apple PieNovember 24th, 2013
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.