Gluten Free Mango Cake
1 ½ cups of brown rice flour
2 cups of fresh mango, peeled and pureed (about 2 medium mangoes)
2 tsp of baking powder
1/4 cup of butter
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
pinch of salt
1. Peel and cut the mangoes and add the pulp to a blender until smooth.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, add the mango puree, butter, vanilla and sugar and whisk until smooth.
4. Add the flour mix to the mango puree mix slowly, while mixing gently. Do not over-mix.
5. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Let it cool for an hour at room temperature.
Photo credits: Anamaria Olaru
Gluten-free cupcakesDecember 14th, 2016
Apple cakeJuly 30th, 2014
Gluten Free Mango CakeApril 29th, 2014
Yogurt with a TwistNovember 24th, 2013
Gluten-Free Apple PieNovember 24th, 2013
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.