Green Lentil soup
Serves 4 persons
6 garlic clove
150 grams of green lentils
4 tbs of olive oil
1 cup of water
salt, pepper (according to preference)
1. Cut 5 garlic cloves in small pieces and fry them in the olive oil. When golden, add the courgettes, which should be cut in small, square pieces.
2. Cover the pot and let it cook for 10 minutes at medium fire. After add the water and let it cook for another 5 minutes.
3. Separately, cook the green lentils according to the instruction on the box.
4. When the lentils are cooked, add them to the courgette mixture. Use a mixer to mash all the ingredients. If the paste is too thick, add more water.
5. At the end garnish the soup with one freshly minced garlic clove.
Photo credits: Anamaria Olaru
Fennel Soup with Sweet PotatoesDecember 15th, 2014
Green Lentil soupNovember 13th, 2014
Leek and potato soupJune 25th, 2014
GazpachoMay 21st, 2014
Asparagus SoupMay 7th, 2014
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.