Asian Sesame Chicken with Broccoli
Serves 4 persons
1 1/2 cups jasmine rice
8 cups broccoli florets
1 chicken breast
3 table spoons sesame oil
5 tablespons honey
4 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
3 cloves of garlic, finely grated
1 teaspoon ginger, finely grated
2 tablesppons toasted sesame seeds
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Cut the chicken and broccoli in small pieces.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet and cook the chicken and broccoli.
- In a bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, garlic, ginger and sesame seeds. Transfer the composition to a skillet and cook for 1 minute to reduce slightly.
- Toss the chicken and broccoli composition over the sauce and mix well. Serve the mixture with rice on the side
You can find the original recipe here. I reduced the amount of ingredients and made it simpler.
Photo credits: Anamaria Olaru
Quinoa Crust RecipeJanuary 15th, 2017
Asian Sesame Chicken with BroccoliDecember 6th, 2016
Easy Vegetarian MoussakaMay 18th, 2016
Flatbread stuffed with delightsNovember 18th, 2014
Yellow beans with green lentilsOctober 30th, 2014
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.