Spinach Quiche with Seed Crust
1 kg of fresh spinach
2 garlic cloves
200 grams of manchego spanish cheese
40 grams of butter
150 grams of natural yogurt
one handful of pumpkin and sunflower seeds
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
2. In a pan with a few drops of olive oil, fry the spinach until it is soft. Drain the water as much as possible from the spinach and cut it a few times with the knife.
3. In a large bowl mix in the spinach mixture, cheese, eggs, butter, yogurt and the minced, fresh garlic.
4. Put the ingredients in a quiche pan and decorate the mixture with the seeds.
5. Put it in the oven for 30 minutes.
Photo credits: Anamaria Olaru
Quinoa Crust RecipeJanuary 15th, 2017
Asian Sesame Chicken with BroccoliDecember 6th, 2016
Easy Vegetarian MoussakaMay 18th, 2016
Flatbread stuffed with delightsNovember 18th, 2014
Yellow beans with green lentilsOctober 30th, 2014
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.